SP-50, 1/16 Sample Reducer reduces large bulk samples to 1/16 sample size. Material samples are fed into the hopper which reduces the sample during operations. The unit features a cast aluminum flow table that can be adjusted to 45° or 60° angles by repositioning of mounting bolts. Sliding gate on the 0.25ft³ (7.1L) hopper can be locked open or adjusted for optimum material flow, and the removable legs adjust 10in (254mm) vertically. Construction is mostly durable aluminum. A Pan Set with heavy painted steel rejects pan and lightweight polyethylene sample container are available separately for use in collecting sample materials from the hopper.
- Vertical, removable legs adjust 10in (254mm) vertically
- Durable, aluminum components
- Compliant with multiple ASTM and AASHTO standards; Contact us for specific standards requirements
- SP-50 1/16 Sample Reducer
- SPA-51 Pan Set with heavy painted steel rejects pan & lightweight polyethylene sample container