PT-107 Zeitfuchs® Cross-Arm Viscometer Size 7 measures kinematic viscosity of bitumens and road oils at 140°F (60°C), and asphalt cements at 275°F (135°C). Viscosity range is 600 to 3,000 centistokes with an approximate constant of 3 cSt/s. Precision is ±0.2%. Using only a 1 to 3ml charge, the viscometer can be filled and cleaned while immersed in a constant temperature bath. The instrument requires a liquid depth of 9in (230mm). Each unit is supplied with a permanently attached 2in (51mm) round metal holder and Certificate of Calibration. Inquire about Viscometers with rectangular metal holders or without any holder.
- Viscosity range of 600 to 3,000 centistokes
- Can be cleaned and filled when immersed
- Meets AASHTO and ASTM standards
- Zeitfuchs® Cross-Arm Viscometer Size 7
- Certificate of Calibration