MA-1827 Cimarec+™ Stirring Hot Plate heats from 5°C (9°F) above ambient to 540°C (1,004°F), and has magnetic stirring as well. Stirring speed is adjustable from 60—1,200rpm. 1,060 Heating Watts.
The Cimarec® hot plate features a ceramic heating plate that makes clean-up easy and resists most chemicals. The plate delivers fast, even heat, and has a temperature indicator to warn when it is too hot to touch. The digital screen displays settings that adjust in 5°C (9°F) increments. The Teflon-coated stirrer uses a ceramic drive magnet and patented StirTrac™ for controlled slow-speed stirring and immediate braking.
- Chemical-resistant ceramic hot plate heats quickly and cleans up easily
- Low-profile aluminum housing prevents spills
- StirTrac™ technology allows adjustable stirring speed (60-1,200rpm) and immediate braking
- Teflon-coated Stirrer is equipped with a ceramic drive magnet
- Hot surface indicator lets you know when the top is too hot to touch, regardless of On/Off status
- Cimarec+™ Stirring Hot Plate
- Teflon-coated stir bar