Cimarec+™ Stirring Hot Plate has 1,056 heating Watts and a temperature range of 30°C (86°F) to 540°C (1,004°F). Temperature can be adjusted in 1-degree increments. Stirring speed and temperature are shown on the easy to read LED display and a temperature indicator warns the user when the heating surface is above 50°C (122°F). The Stir-Trac feature provides reliable slow-speed stirring and stirring speed is adjustable from 50—1,500rpm. The Cimarec® ceramic heating plate delivers fast, even heat, resists most chemicals, and allows easy clean-up.
MA-1827 model operates at 100-120V/50-60Hz.
MA-1827F operates at 220-240V/50-60Hz and is supplied with an EU type plug.
- Chemical-resistant ceramic hot plate heats quickly and cleans up easily
- Low-profile aluminum housing prevents spills
- StirTrac™ technology allows adjustable stirring speed (50-1,500rpm)
- Hot surface indicator lets you know when the top is too hot to touch, regardless of On/Off status
- Cimarec+™ Stirring Hot Plate (100-120V or 220-240V)