Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec+™ Stirring Hot Plate features 1,056 heating Watts, a 7.25x7.25in (184x184mm) heating surface, and a temperature range of 30°C (86°F) to 540°C (1,004°F). Temperature can be adjusted in one-degree increments. Stirring speed and temperature are shown on the easy to read LED display and a temperature indicator warns the user when the heating surface is above 50°C (122°F). Low-profile aluminum housing prevents fluid spills into electronics. The Cimarec+™ ceramic heating plate delivers fast, even heat, resists most chemicals, and allows easy clean-up.
The magnetic stirrer uses ceramic drive magnet and stepless control for quiet, reliable operation. Patented Stir-Trac Technology provides exceptional slow-speed stirring, an overall range of
MA-1827 model operates at 100-120V/50-60Hz.50 to 1,500rpm, and immediate braking. Includes a 2x0.375in (51x10mm) Teflon-coated stir bar and power cord.
MA-1827F operates at 220-240V/50-60Hz and is supplied with an EU type plug.
- Chemical-resistant ceramic hot plate heats quickly and cleans up easily
- Low-profile aluminum housing prevents spills
- StirTrac™ technology allows adjustable stirring speed (50-1,500rpm)
- Hot surface indicator lets you know when the top is too hot to touch, regardless of On/Off status
- Thermo Scientific™Cimarec+™ Stirring Hot Plate (100-120V or 220-240V)
- Teflon-coated stir bar
- Power cord