Infrared/Thermocouple Extended Range Thermometers deliver accurate temperature determinations from a distance, and offer the added convenience of a port to accept Type K thermocouple probes. These devices have performance features similar to other Infrared Thermometers, but offer a range up to 1,400°F and a D:S ratio of 20:1. Models feature high/low alarms and a Type K Thermocouple port (probes purchased separately). Emissivity is adjustable from 0.10-1.00. Selectable modes for IR or probe functions include Max/Min, Difference (Max/Min), and Lock for continuous scanning.
- Extended range and higher D:S ratio of 20:1 for targeted temperature measurements
- High/Low Alarms offer versatility
- Type K Thermocouple port is useful for a range of temperature applications
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.10-1.00
- Adjustable, user-controlled modes for IR or probe functions
- MA-381 Infrared/Thermocouple Thermometer