The BO-323 series Budget Hi-Capacity Ovens have double-door access to 21in (53cm) deep shelves, and an exterior depth of 28in (71cm). These forced convection electric bench ovens have a 15.8ft³ (447L) capacity, and operate on 230V or 460V single or three phase power supplies. The ovens come with two 50lb (23kg) capacity nickel-plated wire shelves, and can accommodate ten shelves.
They can be used benchtop, or the BOA-40 Stand Kit can be ordered and easily assembled.
Other standard features include stainless steel interior walls with 2in (51mm) insulation, enameled steel exterior, silicone rubber door gaskets, explosion-venting latches, 1/3hp blower, UL-listed side access control panel with thermocouple-actuated temperature controller, blower controls, On/Off heat switch, adjustable oven temperature controller and pilot lights.
- Maximum temperature 400°F (204°C)
- Forced air convection with ±4°C uniformity
- Type 304 stainless steel interior walls with 3in (51mm) insulation and enameled steel exterior
- Accommodates 10 shelves on 3in centers
- Explosion-venting latches
- Blower can run without heater for cooling
- Heater shuts off if blower fails
- Built-in baffles prevent radiant heat loss
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers
- UL-listed side access control panel
- Designed to fit through 30in (762mm) wide doorway
- BO-323 series 15.8ft³ Budget Hi-Capacity Oven
- Two BOA-50 Nickel-Plated Wire Shelves, 50lb (23kg) capacity