Advanced Software Upgrade uses a simple software procedure to upgrade the AJ-103 basic model to the full-featured AJ-105 Advanced Mikro Air Jet Sieve® model. The Upgrade provides advanced software functionality for connectivity with a compatible balance and printer. The Advanced model or upgraded AJ-103 connects to most printers via USB, Wi-Fi, or CAT 5 cable and a compatible balance via an RS-232 connection. Additional functionality includes USB backup, comparative overlay analysis of up to 5 data sets, and data transfer to CSV file formatting. The AJ-105 model or upgrade requires an AJA-135 Electronic Balance, purchased separately.
- USB data backup
- Printer and balance connectivity
- Data conversion to .CSV file format
- Overlay analysis of up to 5 stored analysis
- Advanced Software Upgrade for Basic Mikro Air Jet Sieve®
- AJ-135 Electronic Balance is a required component for the operation of the AJ-105 Advanced Mikro Air Jet Sieve® and features a UniBloc weighing mechanism and serial interface connection