6.6ft³ (187L) Bench Ovens have a 550°F (288°C) maximum temperature, ±2.5°C uniformity for drying, and controlled heating applications. These ovens are equipped with a digital controller. Full-width gasket double doors feature high-impact “cool” handles, full-length piano hinges, and 2in (51mm) high-density mineral wool insulation.
The oven holds up to 11 shelves with 80lb (36kg) capacity that can be adjusted on 1.5in (38.1mm) centers and the PID Microprocessor Controller with digital display offers greater uniformity, repeatability, and resolution. This precise microprocessor with a J-type thermocouple holds set temperatures accurately to ±1° Fahrenheit or Celsius with improved chamber uniformity.
Control features include large easy-to-read dual LED display in °C or °F units, showing both set and process temperatures. The auto-tune feature optimizes PID oven performance for various loads and applications. A simple On/Off control mode allows fast recovery times and processing of batch-style loads.
BO-355ERS is constructed with a stainless steel interior.
- 6.6ft³ (187L) capacity
- 500°F maximum temperature with ±2.5°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications
- 11 shelf capacity accommodates a variety of applications
- Digital display Controller offers greater uniformity, repeatability, and resolution
- 6.6ft³ Bench Oven w/ Digital Controller (230V/60Hz or 230V/50-60Hz), with or without stainless steel interior
- Two standard shelves
- Grounded 6ft (1.8m) cord with plug