The MF-6010 864in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller has a 14L (864in³) capacity and temperature range of 212—2,192°F (100—1,200°C). Electrical capacity is 240V/50-60Hz/12.9amps. This premium large muffle box furnace has a built-in vent port to remove unwanted moisture and contaminants, while extending service life of the heating element and furnace. The unit has thermocouple break protection to cut power to heating elements and prevent thermocouple failure runaway. Its spacious chamber offers four heating elements on the top, bottom and each side for enhanced uniformity of temperature. The chamber rear is equipped with a 0.31in (7.8mm) diameter port for monitoring temperature. When the door is opened, a safety switch stops power to the heating elements. This model includes a digital controller, power cord and plug set.
MF-6020 864in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller has the same features, capacity and capabilities, but has a power supply of 240V/50-60Hz/18.3amp and requires hard wiring. It also includes a digital controller.
Both models operate efficiently for ashing, ignition tests, gravimetric analyses and determining volatile matter. They can also be used for testing soils, aggregates, and cement.
- Well-constructed for long service life
- Operator-protection safety features
- Ideal for general laboratory use
- 864in3 Muffle Furnace, 240V w/ Digital Controller, power cord and plug set, or
864in3 Muffle Furnace, 240V w/ Digital Controller
- Crucible or Beaker Tongs to safely remove beakers and other labware from furnace
- Porcelain Crucibles used for loss-on-ignition testing of cement, fly ash and soils and are available in 10, 30 or 45ml
- SE-31 Heat Resistant Gloves provides additional operator protection from high temperatures when placing or removing items inside furnace