Non-Metallic Two-Part 8in (203mm) Transparent Sieve Frames are efficient and reliable for particle sizing operations. Using disposable cloth squares reduces maintenance and avoids the risk of contamination. These polycarbonate frames are transparent for easy sample viewing during testing. Lightweight frames are easy to handle and designed for use with Polyester or Nylon cloth, available pre-cut in 10in squares with pre-formed gasket. They have 1/4in (6.4mm) walls to tension the mesh. Frames are not autoclavable.
The cloth is placed between the sieve frame and skirt and the two parts are pressed together. No fasteners or screws are required to hold the non-metallic cloth in place.
Gilson Mesh Sieves have approximately a 2in (51mm) stacking height, 2-3/4in (70mm) overall height, and a 2in (51mm) depth to the cloth. Assembled sieves nest with each other but not with standard metallic sieves.
- See-through frames promote easy sample viewing
- The cloth is disposable to reduce contamination risk
- Transparent, polycarbonate frames are optimized for use with Polyester or Nylon
- Lightweight models free of fasteners of screws for hassle-free handling
- 8” Non-Metallic Frame Replaceable Mesh Sieve