6.6ft³ (187L) Bench Ovens have a 550°F (288°C) maximum temperature, ±3.5°C uniformity for drying, and controlled heating applications. Full-width gasketed double doors feature high-impact “cool” handles, full-length piano hinges, and 2in (51mm) high-density mineral wool insulation.
The oven holds up to 11 shelves with 80lb (36kg) capacity that can be adjusted on 1.5in (38.1mm) centers and a hydraulic thermostat with a high/low switch controls heating and recovery rates for standard models. Incoloy-sheathed heating elements have low watt density and large .438in (11.1mm) diameter for long service life. UL listed and CSA approved electrical components are 50/60Hz, one phase.
BO-550 & BO-550F operates at 230V
BO-550S & BO-550SF are equipped with a factory-installed stainless steel interior and operates at 230V
Optional factory-installed BOA-5 12-Hour Timer for Bench and Lab Ovens to shut off operation at a preset time up to 12 hours. A Hold feature allows for continuous operation.
- 6.6ft³ (187L) capacity
- 550°F maximum temperature with ±3.5°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications
- 11 shelf capacity accommodates a variety of applications
- Simple high/low switch controls heating and recovery rates
- 6.6ft³ Bench Oven (230V/60Hz or 230V/50-60Hz), with or without stainless steel interior
- Two standard shelves
- Grounded 6ft (1.8m) cord with plug