62in Double-Tube Sampling Probe is constructed of brass and is used for sampling fertilizers, foods, pharmaceuticals, and other similar granular materials. The probe is 62in (1,575mm) in length and 1.375in (34.9mm) in diameter.
- Ten non-partitioned openings
- Tube openings open sequentially from bottom to top as the probe is rotated
- Seamless, brass construction
- Durable, replaceable tip
- The inner tube rotates to open or close sampling holes
- Open-ended handle to easily empty the total sample
- 62in Double-Tube Sampling Probe, Brass