GP-25 62in Double-Tube Sampling Probe, Brass is used for sampling fertilizers, foods, pharmaceuticals, and other similar granular materials. Probe is 62in (1,575mm) in length and 1.375in (34.9mm) in diameter.
- Ten non-partitioned openings
- Tube openings open sequentially from bottom to top as the probe is rotated
- Seamless, brass construction
- Durable, replaceable tip
- Inner tube rotates to open or close sampling holes
- Open-ended handle to easily empty total sample
- 62in Double-Tube Sampling Probe, Brass