Low-Capacity Compression Machine is a 60,000lbf (267kN) capacity digital compression tester designed for flexural testing of 6x6in (152x152mm) or 4x4in (102x102mm) concrete beams, and 2x2 in (51x51mm) cubes.
The display shows live load, peak load, peak stress, and load rate with ±0.5% accuracy from 1%—100% of capacity in 0.44in digits. The load is displayed in lbf, N, or kgf, and memory is provided for up to 1,000 tests. USB interface allows the transfer of data to PC. The 2.5in (64mm) stroke hydraulic ram has controller positions for rapid advance, metered advance, and retract. The two-stage hydraulic system is powered by a 1/2hp motor and safety features limit pressure to within load frame capacity, protect against piston overextension, and guard against flying specimen fragments. The rigid one-piece solid steel load frame comes with an 8in (203mm) diameter 1in (25mm) thick hardened steel lower platen and a 6.5in (165mm) diameter spherically-seated upper platen. Both are plated and scribed with concentric circles.
Optional attachment sets for testing flexural beams, and 2in cubes are available.
- Adaptable solution flexural testing of concrete beams, and low strength range compression tests
- Various display options including live load, peak load, peak stress, and load rate with 0.5% accuracy
- Large memory stores up to 1,000 tests
- Safety features limit pressure to within load frame capacity, protect against overextension, and contain specimen fragments
- 60,000lbf (267kN) Compression Testing Machine
- Support stand