350in³ Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller with 5.8L (350in³) capacity have a temperature range of 212—2,192°F (100—1,200°C). This benchtop-style box furnace has a built-in port that removes moisture and contaminants while extending the heating element and furnace life. It is additionally equipped with thermocouple break protection, two open-coil heating elements for fast and efficient heat-up, thermal-efficient ceramic insulation, oven door safety switch, and a 0.31in (7.8mm) rear port to monitor chamber temperatures.
These furnaces are designed for operation with ashing, ignition tests, gravimetric analyses and determining the volatile matter. They also perform well in the testing of soils, aggregates, and cement. Both models come with a digital controller, power cord and hearth tray.
- Solidly-constructed for long service life
- Safety features for user protection
- Open coil heating elements assure fast heating
- 350in³ Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller, 240V or 120V
- Crucible or Beaker Tongs to safely remove beakers and other labware from the furnace
- Porcelain Crucibles used for loss-on-ignition testing of cement, fly ash and soils and are available in 10, 30 or 45ml
- SE-33 Heat Resistant Gloves provides additional operator protection from high temperatures when placing or removing items inside the furnace