The BO-355 forced-air convection Bench Oven has a 10.6ft3 (300L) capacity, 450°F maximum temperature and ±3.0°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications.
Full-width gasketed double doors feature high-impact “cool” handles, full-length piano hinges, and 2in (51mm) high-density mineral wool insulation.
Oven holds up to 17 shelves with 80lb (36kg) capacity that can be adjusted on 1.5in centers and a hydraulic thermostat with a high/low switch controls heating and recovery rates for standard models. Incoloy-sheathed heating elements have low watt density and large 7/16in diameter for long service life. UL listed and CSA approved electrical components are 50/60Hz, one phase.
BO-355 model operates at 120V, while BO-355F operates at 230V/50-60Hz.
BO-355S series ovens are equipped with a factory-installed stainless steel interior. BO-355S model operates at 120V; BO-355SF operates at 230V/50-60Hz.
Inquire for optional factory installed 12-Hour Timer for Bench and Lab Ovens to shut off operation at a preset time up to 12 hours. A Hold feature allows for continuous operation.
- 10.6ft3 (300L) capacity
- 450°F maximum temperature with ±3.0°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications
- 17 shelf capacity accommodates variety of applications
- Simple high/low switch controls heating and recovery rates
- 10.6ft3 Bench Oven (120V or 230V/50-60Hz), with or without stainless steel interior
- Two standard shelves
- Grounded 6ft (1.8m) cord with plug