BO-355 10.6ft³ (300L) Bench Ovens have a 450°F (232°C) maximum temperature, ±3°C uniformity for drying, and controlled heating applications. Full-width gasket double doors feature high-impact “cool” handles, full-length piano hinges, and 2in (51mm) high-density mineral wool insulation.
The oven holds up to 17 shelves with 80lb (36kg) capacity that can be adjusted on 1.5in (38.1mm) centers and a hydraulic thermostat with a high/low switch controls heating and recovery rates for standard models. Incoloy-sheathed heating elements have low watt density and large .438in (11.1mm) diameter for long service life. UL listed and CSA approved electrical components are 50/60Hz, one phase.
BO-355 operates at 120V and comes with a cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
BO-355F operates at 230V and comes with a cord and NEMA 6-20P plug
BO-355S operates at 120V with a stainless steel interior and comes with a cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
BO-355SF operates at 230V with a stainless steel interior and comes with a cord and NEMA 6-20P plug
Optional factory-installed BOA-5 12-Hour Timer for Bench and Lab Ovens to shut off operation at a preset time up to 12 hours. A Hold feature allows for continuous operation.
- 10.6ft³ (300L) capacity
- 450°F maximum temperature with ±3°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications
- 17 shelf capacity accommodates a variety of applications
- Simple high-low switch controls heating and recovery rates
- 10.6ft³ Bench Oven (120V or 230V), with or without stainless steel interior
- Two standard shelves
- Grounded 6ft (1.8m) cord with plug