Stainless Steel Melting Pots feature digital controllers and have a long-lasting stainless steel construction for dispensing asphalt and other materials like waxes or adhesives. The rugged melting pots are fitted with heated, no-drip ball dispenser valves to aid material flow and prevent clogs. Adjustable, powder-coated steel stands bolt securely to the benchtop, raising the pots to a convenient working height.
The electronic controller regulates independent temperature settings for pot and dispenser valve. The menu-driven controller is easy to set up and has to passcode-activated lockout settings to guard against accidental changes. The controller can be field calibrated by the user if needed. The readout is selectable for °F or °C display. The 18-gauge crucible is housed in a 20-gauge stainless steel shell and insulated with 3in (76mm) of fiberglass. The multi-circuit blanket heater assures uniform temperatures and the maximum operating temperature is 350°F (177°C). The included aluminum cover has a heat resistant knob and pots are supplied with a 6ft (1.8m) power cord.
MS-66 Digital Melting Pot has 4qt (3.8L) capacity and is 10.2x14in (259.1x356mm), dia.xH. Inside Dimensions: 6.75x7.25in (171x184mm), dia.xH. Heating Element is 600 Watts.
MS-67 Digital Melting Pot has 12qt (11.4L) capacity and is 15x17in (381x482mm), dia.xH. Inside Dimensions: 10x9.75in (254x248mm), dia.xH. Heating Element is 1,200 Watts.
- Makes it easy to dispense asphalt binder and other materials
- Regulates independent temperature settings via a digital controller
- Features a passcode-activated lockout settings to guard against accidental changes
- Assures temperature uniformity via the multi-circuit blanket heater
- Steel stand bolts securely to the benchtop, raising pots to a convenient height
- 4 or 12qt Digital Melting Pot (110V, 60Hz or 220V, 50Hz)
- Aluminum Cover
- 6ft Power Cord