QR Code Scanner and Label Printer Kit is used with the Gilson Guardian Cloud Sharing Application for conducting concrete strength tests and enables the printing and affixing of unique QR codes to each concrete specimen. The wired scanner is mounted on a concrete compression machine and instantly scans a QR code placed in front of it. Data from the scan is immediately displayed on the human machine interface (HMI) screen prior to conducting strength tests.
A roll of labels and printer ribbon are required to operate the kit and are purchased separately.
- Scanner is always on and ready to scan
- QR codes are immediately recognized for instant specimen processing
- Easily keep track of specimens and improve testing efficiency
- QR Code Scanner and Label Printer Kit with Mounting Bracket
- Roll of Labels is the paper used to print QR codes with the Label Printer Kit and is suitable for curing tanks or curing rooms.
- Printer Ribbon is the ink used to print QR codes with the Label Printer Kit and is suitable for curing tanks or curing rooms.