A wide choice of brushes for cleaning, maintenance, and sample handling is needed in laboratories. Gilson offers a variety of the most useful styles to get the job done right.
Whether used as an accessory for sieve maintenance or for cleaning, we offer an array of shapes, sizes, and brush textures to make the task easier and more efficient.
- Coarse Screen Tray Brush is recommended for use with No. 30 and coarser wire cloth in screen trays. Brass wire bristles effectively clean screen tray corners and are also good for cleaning molds.
- Coarse Sieve Cleaning Brush has brass wire bristles that work well with No. 30 and coarser wire cloth in round sieves.
- Fine Sieve Cleaning Brush with soft bristles provides gentle cleaning of No. 16 and finer sieves.
- Small Fine Sieve Cleaning Brush is for use with 3in diameter or Precision Electroformed Sieves. This brush has tapered bristles to easily clean fine mesh sieves.
- Wire Loop Brush has fan-type metal bristles and is designed for use with coarse wire cloth.
- Table Brush is a general-purpose clean-up brush constructed of horsehair bristles. Its handle is either wood or plastic, depending on current availability.
- Wire Scratch Brush is good to use with soil-cement specimens. It has flat wire bristles grouped in 5x10 rows and a sturdy wood block handle.
- Scrub Brushes are available in 8 or 20in and are well-suited for concrete testing equipment. They can withstand heavy everyday use.
- Camel Hair Brush Set has brushes used primarily for cleaning delicate mesh sieves. The set of four comes with two round-tip and two flat-tip brushes. Bristles are made of camel hair and set in solvent-resistant cement.
- Nylon Sieve Cleaning Brush with nylon bristles and a straight wood handle is optimal for cleaning No. 120 mesh and finer sieves.
To learn more about how to choose the right brush to clean your test sieve, read the Gilson Insights blog post, Spring Cleaning: How to Clean Your Test Sieves