Digital Dial Indicator Data Collection System allows the simultaneous measurement and logging of compressometer/extensometer deformation data, increasing testing efficiency and accuracy.
The system consists of a digital control unit and a remote display tablet with an Android application for measurement monitoring and collection. Real-time digital indicator measurements are displayed on the easy to read 7in (178mm) color tablet. Inch or millimeter measurement units are user selectable in the intuitive interface.
Data input connectors are compatible with the digital indicators supplied with the HM131D and HM-207D Compressometer/Extensometers. A Type A USB port provides communication with the remote display tablet. A Type B USB port allows data transfer to a PC. PC data cable purchased separately.
Measurement data can be manually requested for each dial indicator or requested and logged automatically at user-specified intervals. Saved data is stored as a .csv file and can be transferred via microSD card, USB connection to a PC, and to email/cloud storage if the tablet is connected to the internet. Unit power can be supplied by either USB connection or by the included power adapter.
- Simultaneous measurement and logging of deformation measurements
- Manual or automatic indicator measurements
- Accurately collect and transfer measurement data
- Increase testing calculation efficiency
- Digital Dial Indicator Data Collection System
- Tablet with data collection software
- Control unit with tablet cable
- Power adapter