Digital Dial Indicator Data Collection System allows the simultaneous measurement and logging of compressometer/extensometer deformation data, increasing testing efficiency and accuracy.
The system consists of a digital control unit and a remote display tablet with an Android application for measurement monitoring and collection. Real-time digital indicator measurements are displayed on the easy-to-read 7in (178mm) color tablet. Inch or millimeter measurement units are user selectable in the intuitive interface.
Data input connectors are compatible with the digital indicators supplied with the Compressometer/Extensometers. A Type A USB port provides communication with the remote display tablet. A Type B USB port allows data transfer to a PC. PC data cable purchased separately.
Measurement data can be manually requested for each dial indicator or requested and logged automatically at user-specified intervals. Saved data is stored as a .csv file and can be transferred via microSD card, USB connection to a PC, and to email/cloud storage if the tablet is connected to the internet. Unit power can be supplied by either a USB connection or by the included power adapter.
- Simultaneous measurement and logging of deformation measurements
- Manual or automatic indicator measurements
- Accurately collect and transfer measurement data
- Increase testing calculation efficiency
- Digital Dial Indicator Data Collection System
- Tablet with data collection software
- Control unit with tablet cable
- Power adapter