3in (76.2mm) Concrete Core Drill Bit (Closed-Head) is for use with gasoline or electric-powered Core Drilling Machines to obtain drilled cores of hardened concrete or asphalt. The core bit has one-piece seamless construction and easily attaches directly to the drilling machine; it works best in light to medium-duty applications.
Diamond Coring Bits are designed for wet use and offer solid performance for recovering cores from reinforced concrete and similar hard materials. Capable of fast cutting when used in applications indicated. The bit has a standard 14in (356mm) length that allows for cutting cores up to 12in (305mm) long. The coring bit can be refurbished when it appears worn. The final core diameter is approximately 0.25in (6.4mm) smaller than the nominal outside diameter.
- Capable of fast cutting based on design application
- Quickly attaches to drill machine
- Complies with ASTM and AASHTO standards
- Fits standard core drills with 1-1/4” diameter, 7 threads per inch
- 3in Concrete Core Drill Bit (Closed-Head)