36ft³ Large Capacity Bench Oven has double-door access to 48in (122cm) deep shelves and an exterior depth of 55in (140cm). BO-343 model forced convection electric bench ovens to have a 36ft³ (1,019L) capacity and operate on 230V or 460V single or three-phase power supplies. The ovens come with two 50lb (23kg) capacity nickel-plated wire shelves and can accommodate ten shelves.
Other standard features include stainless steel interior walls with 2in (51mm) insulation, aluminized steel exterior, silicone rubber door gaskets, explosion-venting latches, 1/3hp blower, UL-listed side access control panel with Watlow digital temperature controller, blower controls, On/Off heat switch, adjustable oven temperature controller and pilot lights.
Ovens can be placed on a sturdy benchtop, or the BOA-40 Stand Kit can be ordered and easily assembled.
- Maximum temperature 400°F (204°C)
- Forced air convection with ±4°C uniformity
- Watlow digital temperature controller has the accuracy of ±0.1% +1°
- Type 304 stainless steel interior walls with 2in (51mm) insulation and aluminized steel exterior
- Accommodates 10 shelves on 3in centers
- Heavy-duty doors with explosion-venting latches
- The blower runs without heat for cooling
- The heater shuts off if the blower fails
- Built-in baffles prevent radiant heat loss
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers
- UL-listed side access control panel
- Designed to fit through 30in (762mm) wide doorway
- 36ft³ Large Capacity Bench Oven
- Two BOA-52 Nickel-Plated Wire Shelves, 50lb (23kg) capacity
- BOA-52 Extra shelf
- BOA-42 Stand Kit
- BOA-46 Shut-Down Timer turns off ovens at a preset time, available in 1, 5, 10, or 30-hour ranges
- BOA-48 Operation Timer rings at a preset time until the door is opened or the timer is reset, available in 1, 5, 10, or 30-hour ranges