36ft³ Large Capacity Bench Oven has double-door access to 48in (122cm) deep shelves and an exterior depth of 55in (140cm). BO-343 model forced convection electric bench ovens to have a 36ft³ (1,019L) capacity and operate on 230V or 460V single or three-phase power supplies. The ovens come with two 50lb (23kg) capacity nickel-plated wire shelves and can accommodate ten shelves. They can be used benchtop, or the BOA-42 Stand Kit can be ordered and easily assembled.
Other standard features include stainless steel interior walls with 2in (51mm) insulation, enameled steel exterior, silicone rubber door gaskets, explosion-venting latches, 1/3hp blower, UL-listed side access control panel with thermocouple-actuated temperature controller, blower controls, On/Off heat switch, adjustable oven temperature controller and pilot lights.
- Maximum temperature 400°F (204°C)
- Forced air convection with ±4°C uniformity
- Type 304 stainless steel interior walls with 3in (51mm) insulation and enameled steel exterior
- Accommodates 10 shelves on 3in centers
- Explosion-venting latches
- The blower can run without a heater for cooling
- The heater shuts off if the blower fails
- Built-in baffles prevent radiant heat loss
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust dampers
- UL-listed side access control panel
- 36ft³ Large Capacity Bench Oven
- Two BOA-52 Nickel-Plated Wire Shelves, 50lb (23kg) capacity