BO-350 Series 7.0ft3 (198L) Bench Ovens have a 450°F (232°F) maximum temperature, ±2°C uniformity for drying, and controlled heating applications. Models are equipped with a digital controller.
The oven holds up to 11 shelves with 80lb (36kg) capacity that can be adjusted on 1.5in (38.1mm) centers and the PID Microprocessor Controller with digital display offers greater uniformity, repeatability, and resolution. This precise microprocessor with a J-type thermocouple holds set temperatures accurately to ±1° Fahrenheit or Celsius with improved chamber uniformity.
Control features include large easy-to-read dual LED display in °C or °F units, showing both set and process temperatures. The auto-tune feature optimizes PID oven performance for various loads and applications. A simple On/Off control mode allows fast recovery times and processing of batch-style loads.
BO-350ER and BO-350ERS models operate at 115V/50-60Hz, and come with cord and NEMA 5-20P plug. BO-350ERF and BO-350ERSF operate at 230V/50-60Hz and are supplied with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
BO-350ERF and BO-30ERSF models are equipped with a factory-installed stainless steel interior.
Inquire for optional factory installed BOA-5 12-Hour Timer for Bench and Lab Ovens to shut off operation at a preset time up to 12 hours. A hold feature allows for continuous operation.
- 7.0ft3 (198L) capacity
- 450°F maximum temperature with ±2.0°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications
- 11 shelf capacity accommodates variety of applications
- Digital display Controller offers greater uniformity, repeatability, and resolution
- 7.0ft3 Bench Oven w/ Digital Controller (115V or 230V), with or without stainless steel interior
- Two standard shelves
- Grounded 6ft (1.8m) cord with plug