7.0ft³ (198L) Bench Ovens have a 450°F (232°F) maximum temperature, ±2°C uniformity for drying, and controlled heating applications. Models are equipped with a digital controller.
The oven holds up to 11 shelves with 80lb (36kg) capacity that can be adjusted on 1.5in (38.1mm) centers and the PID Microprocessor Controller with digital display offers greater uniformity, repeatability, and resolution. This precise microprocessor with a J-type thermocouple holds set temperatures accurately to ±1° Fahrenheit or Celsius with improved chamber uniformity.
Control features include large easy-to-read dual LED display in °C or °F units, showing both set and process temperatures. The auto-tune feature optimizes PID oven performance for various loads and applications. A simple On/Off control mode allows fast recovery times and processing of batch-style loads.
BO-350ER operates at 115V and comes with a cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
BO-350ERF operates at 230V and comes with a cord and NEMA 6-20P plug
BO-350ERS operates at 115V with a stainless steel interior and comes with a cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
BO-350ERSF operates at 230V with a stainless steel interior and comes with a cord and NEMA 6-20P plug
- 7.0ft³ (198L) capacity
- 450°F maximum temperature with ±2.0°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications
- 11 shelf capacity accommodates a variety of applications
- Digital display Controller offers greater uniformity, repeatability, and resolution
- 7.0ft³ Bench Oven w/ Digital Controller (115V or 230V), with or without stainless steel interior
- Two standard shelves
- Grounded 6ft (1.8m) cord with plug