The BO-350ER forced-air convection Bench Oven has a 7.0ft3 (198L) capacity, 450°F maximum temperature and ±2.0°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications. Models are equipped with a digital controller.
Full-width gasketed double doors feature high-impact “cool” handles, full-length piano hinges, and 2in (51mm) high-density mineral wool insulation.
Oven holds up to 11 shelves with 80lb (36kg) capacity that can be adjusted on 1.5in centers and The PID Microprocessor Controller with digital display offers greater uniformity, repeatability and resolution. This precise microprocessor with a J-type thermocouple holds set temperatures accurately to ±1° F or C with improved chamber uniformity.
Control features include large easy-to-read dual LED display in °C or °F units, showing both set and process temperatures. Auto tune feature optimizes PID oven performance for various loads and applications. A simple On/Off control mode allows fast recovery times and processing of batch-style loads.
BO-350ER model operates at 120V, while BO-350ERF operates at 230V/50-60Hz.
BO-350ERS is equipped with a factory-installed stainless steel interior and operates at 120V. BO-350ERSF with factory installed stainless steel interior operates at 230V/50-60Hz.
Inquire for optional factory installed 12-Hour Timer for Bench and Lab Ovens to shut off operation at a preset time up to 12 hours. A Hold feature allows for continuous operation.
- 7.0ft3 (198L) capacity
- 450°F maximum temperature with ±2.0°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications
- 11 shelf capacity accommodates variety of applications
- Digital display Controller offers greater uniformity, repeatability and resolution
- 7.0ft3 Bench Oven w/ Digital Controller (120V or 230V/50-60Hz), with or without stainless steel interior
- Two standard shelves
- Grounded 6ft (1.8m) cord with plug