The MF-8020 350in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Single Set Controller has a 5.8L (350in³) capacity and temperature range of 212—2,192°F (100—1,200°C). Electrical capacity is 240V/50-60Hz/7.5amps. This box furnace is benchtop-style with built-in vent port that removes moisture and contaminants, which also extends life of the heating element and furnace. The unit is equipped with thermocouple break protection that cuts power to heating elements to prevent thermocouple failure. Chamber sides have two open-coil heating elements that offer fast heating and the entire chamber has thermal-efficient ceramic insulation. Additional safety features include an oven door safety switch, and a port to monitor chamber temperatures through an independent measuring device.
MF-8025 350in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Single Set Controller has the same features, capacity and capabilities; but operates on 120V/50-60Hz/15amp.
These furnaces operate efficiently with ashing, ignition tests, gravimetric analyses and determining volatile matter. They can also be used for testing soils, aggregates, and cement. A single set controller, power cord, hearth tray and ceramic shelf are included.
- Well-constructed for long service life
- Operator-protection safety features
- Works well for general laboratory use
- 350in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Single Set Controller, 240V or 120V
- Crucible or Beaker Tongs to safely remove beakers and other labware from furnace
- Porcelain Crucibles used for loss-on-ignition testing of cement, fly ash and soils and are available in 10, 30 or 45ml
- SE-31 Heat Resistant Gloves provides additional operator protection from high temperatures when placing or removing items inside furnace