The BO-250ER forced-air convection Bench Oven has a 7.0ft3 (198L) capacity, 300°F maximum temperature and ±2.5°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications.
Full-width gasketed double doors feature high-impact “cool” handles, full-length piano hinges, and 2in (51mm) high-density mineral wool insulation.
Oven holds up to 11 shelves with 80lb (36kg) capacity that can be adjusted on 1.5in centers and the PID Microprocessor Controller with digital display offers greater uniformity, repeatability and resolution. This precise microprocessor with a J-type thermocouple holds set temperatures accurately to ±1° F or C with improved chamber uniformity.
Control features include large easy-to-read dual LED display in °C or °F units, showing both set and process temperatures. Auto tune feature optimizes PID oven performance for various loads and applications. A simple On/Off control mode allows fast recovery times and processing of batch-style loads.
Add “S” to the model number for optional, factory-installed stainless steel interior.
- 7.0ft3 (198L) capacity
- 300°F maximum temperature with ±2.5°C uniformity for drying and controlled heating applications
- 11 or 17 shelf capacity accommodates variety of applications
- Digital display Controller offers greater uniformity, repeatability and resolution
- BO-250ER 7.0ft3 Bench Oven
- Two standard shelves
- Grounded 6ft (1.8m) cord with plug