SH-500 Shel Lab® Deluxe Ovens offers fast heat-up, recovery time, and uniformity with 4.9ft³ (138L) chamber capacity. Quality stainless steel interior and stainless steel shelves are easy to clean and adjustable in 0.5in (13mm) increments. A built-in 1.75in (44mm) rear port allows easy access for monitoring and logging instrumentation and two shelves with 50lb (23kg) capacity are included with each oven. Triple wall insulated construction provides minimal heat loss and cooler surface temperatures. Heavy-gauge steel cabinets are fitted with a quality hinge and latch hardware and have a long-lasting exterior powder-coat finish. The oven has a maximum temperature of 583°F (306°C) and is supplied with the manufacturer’s two-year limited warranty. The unit also has 3in (76mm) adjustable exhaust ports.
The oven is UL/CSA/CE Approved and meets ASTM E145 and DIN 12880 standards. This model has advanced features and quality construction. The dual digital displays show countdown timer values and chamber temperatures, and an advanced PID control system regulates temperatures. A separate over-temperature limit control can be manually adjusted to prevent unchecked heating.
- An advanced system with dual digital display controls temperature regulation
- UL/CSA/CE Approved and compliant with ASTM E145 and DIN 12880 standards
- Adjustable stainless steel shelves/interior is easy to clean
- Maximum temperature of 583°F (306°C)
- 4.9ft³ Shel Lab® Deluxe Oven (115V/50-60Hz or 230V/50-60Hz)
- Two shelves
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty