Simple point-and-shoot operation displays accurate remote surface temperatures in less than a second, and a built-in Type K thermocouple jack allows connected thermocouple measurements on the dual display. Dual lasers for targeting, and a white LED illuminates the surface. This model also includes a 48in (1219mm) beaded thermocouple probe. Max/min and differential temperatures, temperature alarms and adjustable emissivity are all included features. Switchable between °F and °C.
- Infrared Temperature range is –76 to 1022°F and –60 to 550°C
- Range using Type-K thermocouple jack is –83 to 2552°F and –64 to 1400°C.
- Resolution is 0.1°and Accuracy is ±2% of the reading or 2°C, whichever is greater
- Field of view is 12:1 (at a distance of 24 inches the reading spot size is 2 inches)
- Emissivity adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00 in increments of 0.01
- Maximum/Minimum, average, and differential temperature recall
- High and low temperature alarms
- Type K thermocouple probe temperature
- CE Marked
- MA-107 Infrared Dual-laser Thermometer
- Traceable® Certificate
- Type-K beaded temperature sensor