Gilson Portable Concrete Mixers are available in two versions. Both have 3ft³ (85L) batch capacity, wheels for portability, and are powered by a 1/3hp electric motor for mixing large batches of concrete for batch testing of mix designs. Durable Mixers are built for long service life with a lightweight design for portability. Heavy-gauge steel drums with reinforced rims feature replaceable mixing blades to give four mixing actions with each drum turn. One-piece cast iron ring on drums and tapered roller bearings on drive and drum shafts assure smooth, efficient operation. The mixers are equipped with a five position drum lock and tilt bar for discharging mix. Predrilled base plates offer the option for permanent mounting 115V/60Hz, 1/3hp electric motor.
HM-220 Portable Concrete Mixer has handles for manual positioning and pneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings. Tire diameter is 10in (254mm).
HM-221 Portable Concrete Mixer has a telescoping tow bar and larger tires suitable for high-speed towing behind a vehicle, with a 2in hitch ball. Wheel (rim) diameter is 12in (305mm).
- 1/3hp electric motor optimal for mixing large batches of concrete for field testing
- Lightweight design promotes ultimate portability
- Tapered roller bearings on drive and draft shafts ensure smooth operation
- Five-position drum lock and tilt bar promote easy discharging of mix
- HM-220 Portable Concrete Mixer with handles for manual positioning
- HM-221 Portable Concrete Mixer with telescoping tow bar