Different Mixer models are used for a variety of applications including the mixing of concrete, asphalt, cement and grout for popular ASTM C109, C227, and C305, or AASHTO T 106 and T 162 tests. Our Mixers are available in heavy-duty and portable options to meet your needs.
Models: MA-52, MA-52F, MA-52X, MA-52XF
Models: MA-67, MA-67F, MA-68, MA-68F
Models: HM-220, HM-221, HM-223
Planetary Mixers are ideal for small batches of asphalt and for specification mixing of cement, mortar and grout specimens. These models operate from the bench top and feature direct gear drives, variable speeds and interchangeable beater and whip attachments. Heater Adapter kits are available to maintain higher mixing temperatures if needed.
Portable Mixers are well-suited to mix concrete and larger batches of asphalt when increased sample volume is needed. These models feature rugged metal construction, powerful motors, and have a long service life.
- Planetary Laboratory Mixer has a 5qt (4.7L) capacity and a 1/6hp motor with selectable speeds for mortar and cement.
- Large Planetary Laboratory Mixer has a 12qt (11.4L) capacity to accommodate larger batches of materials, and a ½ hp motor with adjustable speeds.
- Light-Duty Stationary Mixer features a removable 5gal Utility Bucket, Standard Mixing Paddle, and belt-pulley motor for small material batch mixing.
- Heavy-Duty Portable Mixers have high power motors, accommodate either a 5 or 10gal Utility Bucket, and have 8in wheels for maximum field mobility.
- Concrete Mixers have a 3ft3 batch capacity, wheels for portability and 1/3hp electric motors for concrete mixing when performing mix designs and for strength testing specimens.