Planetary Laboratory Mixers are constructed of durable metal, have heavy-duty motors with direct gear drives, and are built to last. These Mixers assure repeatable specification mixing of cement, mortar, grout and asphalt samples in the lab.
MA-52 Laboratory Mixer holds 5qt (4.7L) and has a 1/6hp motor with selectable operating speeds of 139, 285 and 591rpm. Additional heavy-duty stainless steel flat beater is included, and a 6ft (1.8m) power cord. The MAA-30A Clearance Adjustment Bracket can be purchased separately to meet requirements of ASTM C305, C227 and C109 (AASHTO T162 and T106) and mortar and cement tests.
MA-52X Laboratory Mixer has the same specifications as the MA-52, but has been factory modified with the included MAA-30A Clearance Bracket to meet the requirements of ASTM C305, C227 and C109 (AASHTO T162 and T106) and certain other tests for mortar and cement.
“F” suffix indicates models with 115V/60Hz voltage.
- Optimal for specification mixing of cement, asphalt and grout batches in a lab setting
- Selectable operating speeds so you can mix at a rate that suits your application
- Compliant with ASTM C305, C227 and C109 (AASHTO T162 and T106) and other tests for mortar and cement
- Locking hand lever easily raises and lowers bowl
- MA-52X Laboratory Mixer with MAA-30A Adaptor
- Aluminum heavy-duty stainless steel flat beater
- Wire whip
- Aluminum dough hook
- 6ft (1.8m) power cord
- Stainless steel bowl