4-Channel Data Logging Thermometer records and stores data for temperatures ranging from -328° to 2,498°F (-200° to 1,370° C). Models display data from four probes simultaneously on a backlit LCD screen in °C or °F using standard Type K Thermocouples. The automatic shut-off feature preserves battery life. Auto-ranging, Max/Min and data hold features offer hassle-free temperature determinations. This thermometer stores up to 16,000 data points for downloading to a PC using the included RS-232 cable and software. Accuracy is ±0.5% of reading + 1°C or 2°F, full scale.
The suffix “C” added to model numbers specifies units with NIST Traceable Certification.
- Backlit LCD screen provides readings in °C or °F.
- Automatic shut-down feature conserves battery life for long-lasting use
- Auto-ranging, data hold and Max/Min features offer seamless determinations
- Storage of up to 16,000 data points for easy downloading to a PC
- Accuracy to ±0.5% of reading + 1°C or 2°F, full scale
- 4-Channel Data Logging Thermometer
- RS-232 cable and software for data downloading to PC
- Foam-lined case
- Two-beaded wire probes
- 9V battery