The MA-31 Economy Chemical Resistant Vacuum Pump is a smaller, affordable, oiless pump optimized for ultimate protection against corrosive solvents. This quiet model exhibits noise levels as low as 54dB and is ideal for vacuum filtration and degassing applications. The low-maintenance MA-31 is equipped with a 1/7hp motor that pulls a vacuum to 22in Hg (559mm), with free air displacement up to 20L/min (0.7cfm) and ultimate pressure of 203.2Torr. The pump includes a regulator gauge to adjust and monitor vacuum levels, and the inlet catch-pot protects from accidental intake of fluids and particulates.
- Smaller, cost-effective model protects against corrosive solvents
- Quiet unit with noise levels as low as 54dB
- Optimal for vacuum filtration and degassing applications
- Ultimate pressure of 203.2Torr
- MA-31 Economy Chemical Resistant Pump with Gauge
- Inlet catch-pot