Our line of products for preparing Limerock Bearing Ratio (LBR) samples comply with the Florida FM 5-515 standard for evaluating base and subgrade materials.
- Limerock Bearing Ratio (LBR) Mold Assembly components for preparing 6x6in (152mmx152mm) soil specimens include mold, base and collar for preparing specimens
- LBR Compaction Mold Only is 6x6in (152x152mm) for LBR testing.
- LBR Compaction Mold Collar Only fits top of the LBR Mold old to allow proper compaction of sample.
- LBR Compaction Mold Base Only supports the Mold and Collar during compaction.
- Surcharge Weights are available in annular or slotted versions and used to apply surcharge loads during testing.
- LBR Spacer Disc fits in bottom of CBR Molds and serves as a false bottom during sample molding.
- LBR Swell Plate used in testing to measure swell.
- Penetration Piston for CBR Test is also used for LBR testing.
- CBR Filters are filter papers placed between soil and spacer disc during the test and on top of the soil surface after compaction.