Precision Riffle Splitters are similar in design and quality to Micro Riffle Splitters, but feature larger capacities and gated hoppers that hold material until released for greater control and accuracy. Frames and hoppers are stainless steel, while riffle plates and pans are hardened aluminum. Pans for SP-174 are stainless steel. Models with 1/4, 3/8, or 1/2in (6.4, 9.5, or 12.7mm) chute openings are offered.
- Durable chutes and pans made of hardened aluminum
- Gated hoppers permit proper loading and distribution of sample before splitting
- Compliant with multiple ASTM and AASHTO standards; Contact us for specific standards requirements
- Precision Riffle Splitter
- Two standard sample pans
- SPA-244 Aluminum Pan with extended height helps prevent spillage and used for collecting samples from SP-173, SP-175 and SP-177 models
- SPA-245X Stainless Steel Pan for use with SP-174 all stainless steel riffler; additional pans allow for increased sample collection