The HM-145 Rebar Locator by Elcometer is cost-effective and easy to use for locating rebar and other metal for drilling and coring operations. (Does not measure depth of cover). Pulse Induction Technology creates a directional search field making it simple for users to distinguish between horizontal and vertical bars, determine orientation of rebar or welded-mesh fabric and detect metal pipes and conduit. Operators can detect a single #5 (16mm) bar with up to 3.9in (100mm) of cover using the included Standard Search Head.
This rugged device stands up to tough field use and readings are unaffected by moisture, temperature or electrical interference. The analog indicator displays both signal strength and battery condition and a loud tone alerts user when exact bar location is detected. The meter has a rugged ABS plastic enclosure with a leather case.
- Simple and effective for locating rebar and other metal for drilling and coring operations
- Easy to distinguish between horizontal and vertical bars
- Clear detection of metal pipes and conduit
- Rugged enough to use in high moisture, high-temperature or electric environments
- Handy analog indicator shows both signal strength and battery condition
- Convenient audible sound alerts user when bar location is detected
- HM-145 IMP Rebar Locator
- Search Head
- Carrying Straps
- Foam-Lined Storage Case to hold components
- Four AA batteries