Belt Drive Vacuum Pump is heavy-duty with high vacuum capacity is a prime solution for higher volume applications with a two-stage belt drive, rotary vane pump, and strong free air capacity. It has a fast recovery time from atmospheric exposure to guaranteed 0.0001 Torr in one to three minutes.
This heavy-duty unit features cast-iron construction, quiet operation, and long service life. The pump is supplied with a motor, pulley, and belt with a guard mounted on a sturdy steel base. An oil sight gauge, drain cock, and standard 7/8in intake fitting are also included. A gas ballast valve is fitted for purging water vapor and other condensates. The initial fill and an extra quart of oil are provided.
- Optimal for high volume applications with superior free air capacity
- Fast recovery time from atmospheric exposure to guaranteed 0.0001Torr in one to three minutes
- Cast-iron construction promotes durability and long service life
- Gas ballast valve effectively removes water vapor and other condensates
- Belt Drive Vacuum Pump, Heavy-Duty (115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz)
- Oil sight gauge
- Drain cock
- Standard 7/8in intake fitting