The MA-29 Vacuum Pump is a prime solution for higher volume applications with a two-stage belt drive, rotary vane pump and strong free air capacity. This heavy-duty unit features cast-iron construction, quiet operation and long service life with fast recovery time from atmospheric exposure to guaranteed 0.0001Torr in one to three minutes.
Pump is supplied with a motor, pulley and belt with guard mounted on a sturdy steel base. An oil sight gauge, drain cock, and standard 7/8in intake fitting are also included. The initial fill and an extra quart of oil are provided. A gas ballast valve is fitted for purging water vapor and other condensates.
- Optimal for high volume applications with superior free air capacity
- Fast recovery time from atmospheric exposure to guaranteed 0.0001Torr in one to three minutes
- Cast-iron construction promotes durability and long service life
- Gas ballast valve effectively removes water vapor and other condensates
- MA-29 Heavy-Duty Open Motor Vacuum Pump
- Oil sight gauge
- Drain cock
- Standard 7/8in intake fitting