Probes for Windsor Probe Test Systems are available in different designs as “Gold” concrete with light-weight aggregates or “Silver” for normal-weight concrete. Both are used exclusively with Windsor Probe Test Systems to determine penetration resistance of concrete to estimate in-place strength.
WPA-3 Gold Probes are used for penetration testing of light-weight concrete with densities less than 125lb/ft³ (2,003kg/M³) and have 56% greater cross-sectional area than Silver Probes. Made from hardened alloy steel, these probes are plated to protect against corrosion. Special low-power adapters position the probes further down the barrel for testing of concrete with strengths below 3,000psi.
Gold Probes are sold in a kit that contains three probes, adapters, and three power loads, enough to run one test following the ASTM test method. Gold probes are also available by the case as WPA-3B; each case contains 25 kits.
- Constructed from high-strength steel alloy and plated to resist corrosion
- The set allows you to perform one test following the ASTM method
- Optimal for testing concrete with densities less than 125lb/ft³ (2,003kg/M³)
- WPA-3 Gold Probe test kit. Kit contains three probes, adapters and three power loads
- WPA-3B Case of 25 Gold Probe kits