The Geotechnical Data Acquisition Suite (GEO-DAS) of software applications collects and analyzes soil testing data from the HM-418 and HM-419 Digital Display Read-Out Boxes, and can be used with existing Karol Warner Readouts. Test parameters, specimen and project data are input through simple, interactive menus with online help available. Real-time test information is collected, calculated and displayed in graphical or tabular format, allowing on-the-spot monitoring of test progress. Data is easily switched between metric and imperial units and is saved automatically. Applications are available for CBR/LBR, Unconfined Compression, Triaxial, Soil Cement, Consolidation, or Direct Shear. Applications can be purchased directly, or contact Gilson Customer Service for a free 30-day trial copy.
- Optimal for analysis of data for soil testing from Digital Display Read-Out Boxes
- Simple set up through menu-guided input with online help if needed
- Easy on-the-spot monitoring of test progress
- Data collection and reporting in graphical and tabular formats
- Seamless conversion between metric and imperial units
- Geotechnical Data Acquisition Applications
- Free 30-day evaluation period