MA-383 Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer has a wide temperature range of -76° to 1,832°F (-60° to 1,000°C) and high Distance to Spot (D:S) ratio at 50:1. Dual-laser aiming system allows precise spotting of target area for increased accuracy. It also features a built-in LED flashlight and magnetic base for extended versatility. Emissivity is 0.10—1.00. Selectable measuring modes include Max/Min, Difference (Max/Min), and Lock for continuous scanning. This unit also features programmable high and low temperature alarms and is supplied with a hard plastic carrying case.
- Temperature range of -76° to 1,832°F (-60° to 1,000°C)
- Dual-laser aiming for precision spotting
- Programmable temperature alarms
- Selectable measuring modes
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Dual-Laser Infrared Thermometer
- Plastic Carrying Case