Karol-Warner CONBEL® Pneumatic Consolidation Systems are accurate and reliable loading mechanisms for soils consolidation testing. Available in three different load capacities, all rapidly apply and maintain precision loads pneumatically and have a small footprint to save valuable bench space. The controller allows application of low or high loads.
These devices display applied loads through digital displays and use precision pressure regulators and pressure transducers with a linearity of ±0.1%. The 1in (25.4mm) thick aluminum platforms have adjustable centering pads and accept any consolidation ring up to 7.25in (184mm) diameter. Stainless steel vertical rods support the cross-head and dial gauge. One HMA-81 Loading Ball is included with each Load Frame; replacement loading balls are ordered separately. Fifteen feet of air supply tubing to hook up the compressed air line is also included. Sturdy, enamel-coated steel cabinets protect the unit.
A fixed or floating ring consolidometer, and a dial indicator is required for use with each consolidation frame, and are sold separately.
HM-356 16tsf CONBEL® System has load capacity to 16tsf (1,532kPa) and requires a minimum of 62psi (4.8bar) of compressed air.
HM-354 32tsf CONBEL® System has a load capacity to 32tsf (3,064.3kPa), requires a minimum of 123psi (8.5bar) of compressed air.
HM-355 64tsf CONBEL® Pneumatic Consolidation Test System has load capacity to 64tsf (6,128.7kPa) and requires a minimum of 188psi (13bar) of compressed air.
- Rapid, accurate application and maintenance of pneumatic loads for precision consolidation testing
- Dead-weight mechanism allows application of small confining loads
- Small footprint saves bench space
- CONBEL® Pneumatic Consolidation Test System
- HMA-81 Loading Ball
- 15ft air supply tubing
- HMA-81 Loading Ball comes with the system and helps assure loading is accurate; replacement loading balls are sold separately
- MA-333 Mechanical Dial Indicator (0.5 x 0.0001in) to ensure proper loading; a dial indicator is required for use and either a mechanical or digital model must be selected
- MA-363 Digital Dial Indicator - 0.6 x 0.0001in (Range x Resolution)
- Digital Readouts in two or four-channel models for instant, accurate readings
- Linear Variable Displacement Transducers for precise measurement of displacement or movement of soils during testing
- Calibration Discs for use in Consolidometer instead of a soil sample to verify performance and accuracy
- Porous Stones placed at either end of soil specimen to enable easy flow of fluids in testing
- Cutting Sample Rings hold sample for trimming in consolidometer during testing
- Fixed or Floating Ring Consolidometers required for testing with Load Frames; one type must be selected