MA-766 Basic Thermal Imaging Camera is economical and simple to use. Thermal images are viewed on a large, clear 3.5in (89mm) thin-film transistor display with 35,200 (220x160) pixel resolution. Definition of the thermal image can be enhanced by incremental introduction of a visible spectrum image. Onscreen cursors show live location of maximum and minimum temperatures on the display, while a central cursor reads temperature in °C or °F. Select from five color display palettes and adjustable emissivity for greater accuracy. Available color palettes are spectral rainbow, iron oxide, cool color, black and white, and white and black.
Temperature range is -20° to 300°C (-4° to 572°F) with thermal sensitivity at ±0.07°C (1.0°F). Emissivity can be adjusted from 0.1 to 0.99. Captured images are stored as .JPG files in the 8Gb memory for later download to the user’s computer for inclusion in reports or for visual analysis. The included USB cord is used for image transfer as well as charging through the micro-USB port. No analysis software is available.
The camera is 9×3.5×3.5in (225×92×90mm) WxDxH and comes complete with a soft carrying pouch and shoulder strap, USB cable and a rechargeable and replaceable lithium ion battery.
- Economical Thermal Imaging Camera combines high-quality images with simple operation
- Incremental enhancement of thermal images with visible-light camera
- Continuous updates of high/low temperatures on live images
- Easy download of captured images
- Five color palettes to choose from
- 0.5 meter focal length
- Basic Thermal Imaging Camera
- USB/Micro USB cable for data transfer and charging
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Soft carrying pouch and shoulder strap