1,537in3 (25.2L) Muffle Furnaces are equipped with front-opening door and a maximum temperature of 2,000°F (1,093°C), and come with either an analog or digital controller. Interior chamber walls have 2.5in (64mm) minimum thickness refractory firebrick, mounted heating elements, and interior dimensions of 13 x 13.5 x 8.8in (330 x 343 x 224mm) WxDxH. A safety switch stops the heating elements when the door is open. Exterior of the unit is a painted, heavy-gauge steel case. These units give solid performance in ashing, ignition tests, gravimetric analyses and volatile matter determinations, as well as in testing soils, aggregates, and cement. Sturdy construction provides a long service life. The furnace operates on 210V/60Hz/13Amps, and includes the controller, power cord and plug.
MF-6 1,537in3 Muffle Furnace comes with an analog controller, with temperature indicator accurate to ±2% of reading.
MF-6A unit includes a built-in automatic digital controller that offers precise and multiple programming options.
- Heating elements mounted in chamber interior refractory firebrick
- Door contains vent hole with stainless steel cover
- Power to heating elements stops when front door is opened
- MF-6 1,537in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Analog Controller, or
MF-6A 1,537in3 Muffle Furnace w/ Digital Controller
- Power Cord and Plug
- MFA-120 Vent Master 120 designed to easily remove fumes coming from muffle furnaces to the outdoors through the venting system