The W.S. Tyler® Ro-Tap E Sieve Shakers offer accurate, repeatable separations for light to medium duty applications with 8in (203mm) or 12in (305mm) test sieves. Unique, electromagnetic vibration produces controlled, constant amplitude and three-dimensional sieving action to ensure complete separations for No. 12 (2mm) to No. 635 (20 µm) particle size ranges for most materials. Both cast-iron shaker models feature quick-release clamps, sound-reducing operation and see-through covers Digital controls enable customized setting of vibration characteristics for fine or coarse material analysis.
SS-34 8in W.S. Tyler® Ro-Tap® E is compact and requires minimal counter space. The shaker accepts eight full-height or sixteen half-height sieves, plus pan. Units operate on 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz power supplies. Product dimensions are 18X18X30in (460x460x760mm) WxDxH.
SS-36 12in W.S. Tyler® Ro-Tap® E is a floor-standing unit with a separate digital control panel that can be remotely mounted for convenient operation. Sieve capacity is seven full-height, ten intermediate height or fourteen half-height sieves. Units operate on 110V/60Hz power supply. Product dimensions are 15x17x38in (380x430x960mm) WxDxH.
- Customized digital control of vibration characteristics for optimum settings
- Secure, quick-release clamping and see-through cover
- Quiet operation protects operators
- Heavy construction and cast iron parts assure long service life
- Compliant with multiple ASTM and AASHTO standards; Contact us for specific standards requirements
- S. Tyler® Ro-Tap®E 8in Sieve Shaker for 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz power supplies
- S. Tyler® Ro-Tap®E 12in Sieve Shaker for 110V/60Hz power supply
- Sound Enclosures control noise and dust from sieving operations
- Clean-N-Stor accessories streamline fraction collection, sieve cleaning and weighing operations
- Sieve Cleaning Brushes ensure full recovery of specimens and proper care of sieves