The W.S. Tyler® Coarse Sieve Shaker is durable and versatile enough for lab or field use for separations of coarse materials between No. 4 (4.75mm) and No. 100 (150µm) size ranges. An effective circular sifting motion is imparted to sieves via the 1/4hp motor. Built-in digital timer with 99 minute range is accurate to 0.1 second.
The SS-82 accommodates both 8in (203mm) and 12in (305mm) sieves with the included adapter. The Shaker accepts six full-height or thirteen half-height 8in sieves, and four full-height or eight half-height 12in sieves. Mounting holes are provided in the frame for securing the unit to a table or bench top.
An “F” suffix specifies models with 220V/50Hz voltage requirements.
- Powerful ¼ hp motor enables separations of coarse material between No. 4 (4.75mm) and No. 100 (150 µm)
- Digital timer is built-in to machines and has accuracy to 0.1 second
- Mounting holes make it easy to secure units to a table or benchtop
- Compliant with multiple ASTM and AASHTO standards; Contact us for specific standards requirements
- S. Tyler® Coarse Sieve Shaker
- Adapter for 8in Sieves