The LP-9 Temperature-Controlled Ductility tester uses a circulator with heating and cooling capabilities to measure elongation of a specimen before failure. The machine can test three standard ductility specimens, or one to two force ductility specimens. The ends of a formed briquette specimen are pulled apart in a liquid-filled trough at a specified speed and temperature.
This Ductility Tester is mounted in a water bath trough equipped with stainless steel thermal transfer tubes. A heating/cooling circulator with an LED digital controller is included for fluid circulation through the trough, maintaining uniform temperatures to ±0.1°C. Operation is vibration-free and synchronous direct-drive motor and gear box with selectable speeds of 2.5, 10 and 50mm per minute maintains constant speeds. A traveling pointer indicates exact position of the carriage on a fixed scale and travel is stopped automatically at 1,400mm. Gears are bronze, other parts brass. Interior walls are stainless steel, and the outer case is baked enamel. Fittings are ready for connection to user-supplied temperature control equipment.
- Optimal for testing three standard ductility specimens or one to two force ductility specimens
- Heating/Cooling circulator with LED digital control circulates fluid to maintain constant temperatures to ±0.1°C
- Vibration-free operation maintains constant speeds via direct-drive motor and gear box with selectable speeds of 2.5, 10 and 50mm
- LP-9 Temperature-Controlled Ductility Tester
- Heating/cooling circulator with an LED digital controller