Pulp Density/Specific Gravity Scales simplify determination of pulp densities and specific gravities of pulps, liquids, and dry solids by allowing direct reading of specific gravity, percent solids and weight in kilograms.
Wide range covers specific gravities of dry solids ranging from 1.2 to 7.8 by selection of one of twelve included interchangeable dial faces. Scales are constructed of sturdy painted steel and have 10in (254mm) circular dial with acrylic lens. A special 1,000ml container with slotted overflow holes is required for proper operation and sold separately as CSA-25 in clear plastic or CSA-26 in stainless steel. CS-10 Scale is supplied with the CSA-25 clear plastic container.
- Provides direct readings specific gravity, percent solids and weight in kilograms
- Simplifies determination of pulp densities and specific gravities of pulps, liquids & dry solids
- Eliminates operator and computation errors
- CS-10 Pulp Density/Specific Gravity Scale w/ Clear Container
- CS-10W Pulp Marcy™ Density/Specific Gravity Scale
- Twelve interchangeable dial faces