The MS-398 Pro-Loader ll Load Frame has a higher strain rate to accommodate Marshall and Lottman testing of hot-mix asphalt specimens while still allowing users to perform many soils tests using suitable accessories. This tough load frame has a range of 0.02in—2.0in (0.508—50.8mm) per minute and a 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity. It’s housed in 14-gauge steel cabinets with a durable enamel finish. A lower platen 6-3/4in (171.5mm) in diameter is included.
The vertical clearance of the load frame is 37.3in (947mm) and the horizontal clearance is 11.9in (302mm). Self-centering adjusting nuts make it easy and efficient to change cross-head heights. Corrosion-resistant vertical threaded rods are 1-1/4in (31.8mm) in diameter and flexible boots keep dust and dirt out of the precision loading screws.
- Higher strain rate of 0.02 to 2.0in per minute
- The Pro-Loader ll is versatile enough for Marshall, Lottman and soils testing
- 10,000lbf (44.5kN) capacity
- Self-centering adjusting nuts
- Pro-Loader II Load Frame for Hot-Mix Asphalt
- 6-3/4in (171.5mm) lower platen