The MA-246 Platinum Datalogging Thermometer features a high-accuracy platinum Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) and powerful data logging functionality for easy transfer of recorded data (CSV files) to a PC or Mac via separate USB flash drive.
This thermometer has a –130° to 176°F (–90° to 80°C), 0.01º resolution and accuracy of ±0.1°C across the entire range. Rolling memory maintains 525,600 most recent temperatures at user-defined reading intervals from 1 minute to 24 hours. Smart-Alarm™ visual and audible indicators alert the operator when temperature is out of range. Up to ten alarm events are stored and time-stamped in memory. Also features max/min, difference, and average functions. Probe is 316 stainless steel, attached to high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case with 10ft (3M) lead. Each CE marked thermometer is NIST traceable to an A2LA lab and has a unique ID for identification.
- Enables accurate temperature recording and transfer of data to PC or Mac
- 0.01º resolution and accuracy of ±0.1°C across entire range
- Logging of 525,600 recent temperatures at user-defined intervals from 1 minute - 24 hours
- Smart-Alarm™ visual and audible indicators alert the operator when temperature is out of range
- Max/min, difference and average functions make it easy to perform calculations
- MA-246 Platinum RTD Datalogging Thermometer
- AAA batteries
- AC adaptor
- Built-in Stand
- Wall-mount accessories