High horsepower, Heavy Duty Morse Jaw Crushers are built for high throughput and oversize feed. They reduce particle size and initiate fracturing in bulk material samples as a first step in sample preparation before testing.
Morse Jaw Crushers use overhead action and corrugated jaw plates to force-feed material and avoid back-flow or "pop out" of particles that occurs on units with smooth jaw plates. Particle sizes to minus 1/4in (6.4mm) is set via the handwheel adjustment of a single toggle. Jaw plates are heat-treated for abrasion resistance and reversible to promote long service life. The durable bronze bearing inserts can be easily replaced in the field. Cast iron alloy frame, motor guard, and feed hopper are mounted on a tubular steel frame and all units are equipped with a TEFC three-phase motor for efficiency.
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled, three-phase motor
- Heat-treated, steel alloy jaw and cheek plates
- Easily-replaceable bronze bearing inserts
- Heavy cast frames and flywheels can withstand high loads
- Reversible jaw plates promote extended service life
- Morse Jaw Crusher with Guards for belts and flywheels