New Gilson Sieve Shakers with 1/4hp motors accept ASTM or ISO 8in, 200mm, 12in, and 300mm sieves for maximum versatility and accurate separations for #4 to #200 (4.75mm to 75 µm) particle sizes. Extended stack height allows more sieves in a single stack for efficient processing. A simple, orbital tilting action distributes material evenly across sieve mesh.
Sieve capacity ranges from six 12in full-height to twenty-one 8in half-height sieves. The exclusive Gilson EZ-clamp system quickly secures sieves and locks them into place for testing. The clamping system is easy to operate with an integral sieve cover that slides freely up and down the clamp rods with the push of a button. Once in position, a quick twist secures the stack. When testing is complete, the clamps stay in set position, ready for the next test.
SS-14 models feature a reliable mechanical-electrical timer with adjustable stop for repeatable times and a “hold” feature for continuous operation.
SS-14D units are equipped with Gilson’s digital countdown timer, featuring a large LED display for precision control to 99 minutes at ±1 second. Pause function allows the cycle to be suspended and resumed with no loss of test time, and a five-second audible alarm sounds at completion of the interval. The controller is simple to program and the large, bright 0.5in (126mm) LED display is easy to read.
The “F” suffix specifies models with 230V/50Hz voltage.
- Powerful 1/4hp motors deliver consistent separations of free-flowing materials from #4 to #200 (4.75 to 75µm)
- Optimal sieve versatility, with sieve capacities from six 12in (300mm) and twenty one 8in half-height sieves
- EZ-Clamp System locks sieve stack to set position with the push of a button
- Compliant with multiple ASTM and AASHTO standards; Contact us for specific standards requirements
- SS-14 Gilson 8in to 12in Sieve Shaker with mechanical-electrical timer
- SS-14D Gilson 8in to 12in Sieve Shaker with digital timer