Dispensing Melting Pots are available in 4qt or 10qt (3.8L or 9.5L) capacities for easy dispensing of asphalt binder for testing. A heavy pipe support mounts easily to the bench top, and set screws on the sliding boss offer quick height adjustments of the pots. A manual dispensing lever operates a needle valve for desired flow rate and the fixed dial thermostat controls temperature from 150°—550°F (66°—288°C).
The cast-aluminum inner pot is insulated to maintain high temperatures and a blanket-type heating element uniformly heats the pot across the bottom and for 75% of the wall height. Retain heat and control fumes with the included aluminum cover.
MS-62 Dispensing Melting Pot has 4qt (3.8L) capacity and 880 Watt heating element. Footprint is 10x15in (254x381mm) Dia.xH and maximum height is 18in (457mm). Maximum clearance below dispensing valve is about 7in (178mm). Est. Ship Wt.: 22lb (10kg).
MS-64 Dispensing Melting Pot has 10qt (9.5L) capacity and 1,540 Watt heating element. Footprint is 14x19in (356x483mm) Dia.xH and maximum height is 19in (483mm). Maximum clearance below dispensing valve is about 7in (178mm). Est. Ship Wt.: 42lb (19kg).
- Offers easy dispensing of asphalt binder
- Achieves necessary temperature using a simple, fixed dial thermostat
- Controls flow rate with a needle valve and manual lever
- Maintains temperature uniformity from 150°—550°F (66°—288°C) via fixed dial control
- Moves to a convenient, elevated working height with the included support stand
- Dispensing Melting Pot
- Aluminum Cover
- Support Stand