COMMAND Center™ Concrete Maturity Systems use self-powered sensors to collect, store and upload time and temperature data to a Windows device for concrete maturity calculations or simple monitoring of temperatures. Sensor/loggers are embedded in fresh concrete, leaving only exposed wire connectors for later collection of information. Desktop COMMAND Center Software provides a graphical display and output of temperatures, maturity index and estimated strength using either the Nurse-Saul or Arrhenius maturity equations. Data collection intervals for the sensors are factory-configured for any user-specified time from 1 to 255 minutes when ordered. 30 minutes is typical for maturity applications as required in most standard test methods, and 60 minutes is common for temperature monitoring. Preprogrammed sensors are ready to install and begin retrieving data right out of the box; no activation required. Capacity for data stored in the sensors varies with frequency of the readings. At 30-minute intervals, data will be logged continuously for 42 days and 16 hours. For longer periods, just periodically download sensor data to the COMMAND Center software.
HM-680 Pocket COMMAND Center Kit includes everything required to collect data on the handheld device and transfer it to a Windows-based PC for viewing, data analysis and reporting. A Trimble® Nomad® 1050 handheld computer with pre-installed software, 50 4ft (1.2m) sensors, desktop software and required accessories are included. The rugged, IP68 rated Nomad device features a dedicated DB9 serial port, 15-hour battery life, and Wi-Fi connectivity to allow direct emailing of data files.
HM-681 Desktop COMMAND Center Kit functions directly with Windows-based tablets, laptops or desktop computers. It includes COMMAND Center Software, 50 4ft (1.2m) sensors and required accessories.
- Optimal for collecting, storing and uploading temperature data to a Windows device for concrete maturity calculations or temperature monitoring
- Trimble® Nomad® handheld device allows easy collection and transfer of data
- Embedded sensors leave wire connectors exposed for later data collection
- HM-680 Pocket COMMAND Center Kit
- Trimble® Nomad® 1050 handheld computer with pre-installed software
- 50 4ft (1.2m) sensors
- Desktop COMMAND Center software
- HM-681 Desktop COMMAND Center Kit
- Desktop COMMAND Center Software
- 50 4ft (1.2m) sensors